Stark County Sheriffs Dept.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stark County Sheriffs Dept.

- This is the Official posting site for all SCSD Traffic Tickets, Incident Reports, and forms.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incident Report - Commercial Structure Fire - 09/07/12 @ 18:03

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Empty Neutron

Title: Commercial Structure Fire
Second Line: Investigations follow-up
-----------------------------------------------
Stark County Sheriffs Department
Incident Reporting Form

Reporting Officer: Detective Corporal Jerry Barber
Arrest: None
Other SCSD/Fire & EMS involved: CFD

Nature of Incident: Commercial Structure Fire

Vehicle Info: N/A

Suspect: N/A
Description: N/A

Charges: N/A

Criminal Option Selection: N/A

Victim: N/A
Contact Information on File: N/A

Witness: N/A
Contact Information on File: N/A

Incident Narrative:
At approximately 18:03 on 09/07/12, I, was on standby, parked at a nearby lot and noticed heavy smoke and fire coming from a mini-mall store approximately 1 mile away. I notified Fire Control, and responded directly to the location to find 2 stores fully engulfed in flames with no bystanders nearby, occupancy was unknown. Fire & Rescue arrived at 18:08 with a ladder truck, as well as a POV response vehicle. Fire Chief was informed of the situation, and traffic control was maintained.

Fire was suppressed by approximately 18:40, and the Fire Chief notified me that the structure was unsafe to enter and that he would be contacting an outside agency to temporarily reinforce the structure for entry. The Fire Chief informed me that the fire was caused by faulty electrical and foul play was not suspected. Further investigation is needed, case Detective will be assigned for follow-up once structure is deemed safe.

----------------------------------------------------
Supporting Documentation and Links

1) Witness Statements: No witnesses.

Empty Neutron

Case Detective assigned: Mary Auerbach (CIV02) for follow-up once structure is deemed safe for entry. Contact shop owners for notification of incident and follow-up.

3Incident Report - Commercial Structure Fire - 09/07/12 @ 18:03 Empty County Clerk - Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Clerk

Report filed with County Clerks Office.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum