Stark County Sheriffs Dept.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stark County Sheriffs Dept.

- This is the Official posting site for all SCSD Traffic Tickets, Incident Reports, and forms.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incident Report - Hit & Run - 9.9.12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Incident Report - Hit & Run - 9.9.12 Empty Incident Report - Hit & Run - 9.9.12 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:13 am

Timmy Bulmer

Title: Incident Report - Hut & Run - 9.9.12
Second Line: IAD / GIU / OCU Followup -
-----------------------------------------------
Stark County Sheriffs Department
Incident Reporting Form

Reporting Officer: Eric Fosserman (timmy.bulmer)
Arrest: Yes
Other SCSD/Fire & EMS involved: Yes

Nature of Incident: Hit & Run on a SCSD Cruiser, barricaded subject in home after flee

Vehicle Info: Large, black SUV with double red stripe up center.

Suspect: Maco Broono
Description: Average height, black hair. White shirt with black tie.

Charges:
- Attempted Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer
- Fleeing from a Law Enforcement Officer

Criminal Option Selection:

Victim: Maco Broono
Contact Information on File: Maco Broono

Witness: N/A
Contact Information on File: N/A

Incident Narrative: I was patrolling on South Canton near the Holsten River Dam, just past the bridge where the stores were (headed south) when a large, black SUV with completely tinted windows, and a double red stripe up the center of the vehicle came speeding from the opposite direction (I'm now headed Southwest, the driver is headed Northeast), when the driver slammed into the front right bumper of my cruiser (Unit 24), and then I turned on my lights and sirens and started to pursue the driver. Corporal Barber (empty.neutron) was close behind me and also started pursuing the driver. The driver turned around and went Southwest towards the lake, and then once again headed northeast past the Holsten River Dam, and in the process passed by Deputy Chance Baddingham, who then went in the opposite direction (southwest) to pursue from the opposite way. We (Deputy Fosserman [myself], Deputy Baddingham & Corporal Barber) lost sight of him. I was driving down on South Canton, next to the fire station when I saw the suspect's vehicle pulling into their garage at their home across from the Canton Fire Department's station. I then pulled in front of his driveway, parked on the road, but preventing him from backing out of the garage if the subject tried to. After that, Corporal Barber arrived on scene, followed by Deputy Baddingham. We tried to negotiate for the subject to come outside, but the subject shouted "my life is over" and went and turned on the television. (We could hear it from outside the front door.) He (we now know the subject is a male after hearing him shout), fired two rounds from his weapon, which was a 9 millimeter. It was radioed into dispatch by Corporal Barber, and then Sheriff Morpork arrived on scene. Deputy Fosserman searched the outside premises to look for a rear enterance since the front windows & door was blocked, but the double doors in the rear were blocked by a 3 1/2 meter fence around the yard, preventing us from getting in. After the subject surrendered by exiting through the garage (which we had opened the garage door when doing so), Sheriff Morpork arrested the subject while Deputys Fosserman & Baddingham searched the home for other subjects, with none to be found. The subject was transported to the station in Unit 23 by Deputy Chance Baddingham, and was released on bail by Lieutenant Scientist (FirstName: Fearless).
----------------------------------------------------
Supporting Documentation and Links

1) Witness Statements: N/A

Last edited by Timmy Bulmer on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in the charges which were unknown to filer at time of report.)

2Incident Report - Hit & Run - 9.9.12 Empty County Clerk - Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Clerk

Report filed with County Clerks Office.

The county prosecutor is affirming the charges of.
- Attempted Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer
- Fleeing from a Law Enforcement Officer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum