Stark County Sheriffs Dept.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stark County Sheriffs Dept.

- This is the Official posting site for all SCSD Traffic Tickets, Incident Reports, and forms.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incident Report - Motor Vehicle Incident - 09/04/12 @ 16:23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Empty Neutron

Title: Motor Vehicle Incident
Second Line: CID Follow-up
-----------------------------------------------
Stark County Sheriffs Department
Incident Reporting Form

Reporting Officer: Christopher Diaz
Arrest: None.
Other SCSD/Fire & EMS involved:

Nature of Incident: Motor vehicle rolled off embankment into dam run off water

Vehicle Info:

Suspect: N/A
Description: N/A

Charges: N/A

Criminal Option Selection:

Victim: N/A
Contact Information on File: N/A

Witness: N/A
Contact Information on File: N/A

Incident Narrative:
As I passed by the Stark County Dam to pull into the fuel station for fuel, I spotted a tan SUV, later identified as a SZYM Entourage 4-door, on a grass embankment toward the water. It rolled into the water as I pulled in to check on the vehicle. Detective Corporal Auerbach arrived on scene as I headed on foot toward the water, I handed off my service pistol to him and went toward the water to attempt to make contact and free the driver from the fully submerged SUV. The driver was able to make his way out of the vehicle as I walked into the water. NPC EMS was called to the location and took the driver off to the hospital. Detective Lieutenant Fearless Scientist arrived on scene and was informed of the situation.

Requires follow-up with driver at Stark County Hospital.

----------------------------------------------------
Supporting Documentation and Links

1) Witness Statements: N/A

Empty Neutron

Driver identified as Seurbert, Kyle of Pennsylvania upon follow-up driver informed Detective Diaz that he only recollected water filling his SUV and swimming to the surface. Driver denies drinking alcohol before the incident, and admitted to taking prescription medication that fatigues him 2 days before the incident. No charged pursued.

3Incident Report - Motor Vehicle Incident - 09/04/12 @ 16:23 Empty FILE FOLLOW-UP Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 pm

SDT101

This report has been officially filed by the County Clerk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum